Each weight loss plan is custom tailored for your unique needs. For individuals who have not been successful with other treatment options or may not be able to take weight loss medications due to certain medical issues, there are other options available to help you meet your desired weight loss goals.
Weight Management Consultation
The initial consultation will include overview of your medical examination, needs/risk assessment and medical clearance. Upon which we will help you determine what program best suits your needs. We accept blood work and EKG tests completed within the past six months otherwise these tests will be done in our office for an additional charge. Individual charges may vary based on tests and will be discussed at the time of office visit. We offer the following services for your weight loss goals.
- Nutrition and exercise counseling
- Energy boosting injections
- Fat burning injections
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) weight loss program
- Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting Plans
- Prescription Appetite Suppressants
- Weekly office follow-ups (to support and help optimize your goal)
Weekly weight management follow-up visits include:
- BMI checks
- vital signs monitoring
- optional fat burning and energy boosting injections
When your goal weight has been met, we will work with you to ensure you are prepared to maintain your hard work through nutritional education and supportive services.